Clinical Update Training
|Date||17/09/2018 - 17/09/2018|
|Venue||Lynton Training Academy, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire|
Do you feel like you would benefit from some additional laser training? Do you want to keep up to date with the latest laser technologies, protocols, and regulations? Lynton’s Clinical Update training days offer the perfect opportunity for networking and discussing your experiences within a small group of fellow practitioners and experienced trainers. The course is tailored to existing Lynton customers, and typically consists of a variety of presentations and discussions. However, if there are specific practical elements you would like to cover, this can usually be accommodated if requested in advance.
- Introduction and FAQ's
- Developments and new technologies
- Do you understand your wavelengths and settings?
- Skin conditions in further detail and advice on treating
- Update of medications / contra- indications
- Dealing with adverse reactions
- Update on Standards and Regulations.
For more information or to book a place, please contact Charlotte on 01477 531 186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
£100 +VAT (FOC for those on rentals, warranty or gold/silver contracts)