Please note a further discount can be given if attending more than one course.
In the ever-growing and expanding aesthetic industry regulated qualifications are one of the best ways to set you apart from other clinics, as it enables you to have the best knowledge in performing your treatments to gain the best results for your patients.
This course is perfect for those who are new to the industry or for existing practitioners who want further training or a formal qualification. More councils are now asking for relevant qualifications especially in London, Wales, Leicester and Nottingham.
You will have time in the classroom covering the theory, practical portfolio work to complete (assignments) with regards to risk assessment, client care and the consultation procedure. These are independently assessed by VTCT assessors.
During this course you will learn how to perform hair removal on skin types 1-6 and skin rejuvenation typically on skin types 1-3. The skin rejuvenation section will include; facial thread vessels, pigmentation, rosacea, and skin rejuvenation with live models. You will have opportunity to work with IPL and laser, including Long Pulsed Nd:YAG and Alexandrite.
Monday 20th January - Thursday 23rd January 2020: Hair Removal on Days 1-4
Monday 24th February - Wednesday 26th February 2020: Skin Rejuvenation on Days 5-7
- The science behind IPL and laser
- The differences between IPL and Laser
- Theory of IPL and laser hair removal
- Theory of IPL and laser for skin rejuvenation, thread vessels, rosacea and pigmentation; mainly sunspots and freckles
- Consultation and contraindications
- The Importance of record keeping
- Aftercare advice
- The importance of patch testing
- Client care and communication
- Risk assessment and health and safety
- Practical hair removal using IPL and laser with Long Pulsed ND:YAG and Alexandrite technology. You will treat a range of areas including; lip, chin, underarms, bikini, leg, chest and back
- Practical skin rejuvenation using IPL and laser with Long Pulsed ND:YAG and Alexandrite technology to treat thread vessels, rosacea and pigmentation; mainly sunspots and freckles.
- Collagen stimulation on a range of areas including; face, neck, chest and hands
Why the Lynton Academy for this course
Our training centre is equipped with the latest interactive audio-visual technology. We also have four practical training rooms housing our industry-leading aesthetic devices. This allows delegates to receive excellent educational content, together with live demonstrations and hands-on experience with live models.
Uniquely, we are able to offer practical experience on a large number of different laser/IPL devices, unlike many other training providers who generally only have one system at their disposal. For example, at the Lynton Training Academy, we are able to offer hair removal training using an Alexandrite laser, an Nd:YAG laser, a Diode and two different types of IPL system. We believe no other training centre has this number of devices available.
All our lecturers have many years' experience in the industry, in both training and in carrying out treatments within clinics using numerous different devices.
What you will get out of it
- Level 4 VTCT accredited qualification
- Practical experience with a variety of aesthetics treatments with different technologies.