Core Of Knowledge (in conjunction with the University Of Manchester)
|Date||01/04/2020 - 01/04/2020|
|Venue||Lynton Training Academy, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire|
The Core Of Knowledge course is designed to accommodate delegates from different backgrounds, whether that be someone looking at Laser & IPL as a possible direction for their business, or an experienced practitioner looking to sharpen their skills and knowledge.
This one day training course is highly recommended for all those interested in the science of Laser & IPL, and will guarantee to improve your understanding and confidence in attaining effective treatment results.
The Core of Knowledge provides the certification required to obtain insurance for laser & IPL systems by virtue of the fact that it covers the fundamentals of laser safety and is based on the syllabus outlined by the MHRA, covering all aspects of basic laser-safety, including;
- Features of light from lasers and IPL
- The interactions of lasers and light sources with the skin and eyes
- Equipment related hazards from laser/IPL sources
- Safety procedures, policies and safety management
- Introduction to risk assessment and minimizing risks
For more information or to book a place, please call 01477 531 186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.