Product & Information Search
Hair Removal Masterclass
|Date||03/02/2020 - 03/02/2020|
|Venue||Lynton Training Academy, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire|
This course is suitable for anyone of any experience level wishing to expand their knowledge in the area of laser hair removal treatments. There are no pre-qualifications needed to do this masterclass.
If you are at the beginning of your laser career and have no knowledge of hair removal treatments or you are already treating but just want to further your knowledge, this course is for you.
This educational course consists of a morning of theory in which we will discuss in detail, along with tips and advice on how to optimise your treatment results and carry out a consultation procedure.
The agenda includes:
- The IPL/laser hair removal process and how it works
- Wavelengths and the difference between them (looking at; IPL, alexandrite, Lp ND YAG and Diode)
- Assessing the suitability of patients (looking at contraindications, and Fitzpatrick skin type)
- How many sessions and how often
- Side effects and pre-care/aftercare
- Managing expectations and results.
For more information or to book a place, please call 01477 531 186 or email email@example.com.