See Vacancies Below
Laser Manufacturing Assistant
We are looking for a Warehousing Operative to assist with stock processing for goods inwards/outwards, stock management and general assistance within the Technology Centre. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with management of Lynton stores including stock-keeping and maintaining records of stock movement.
- Goods In processing including inspection where necessary
- Kitting of sub-assemblies against production build & repair schedules
- Purchasing assistance including stock checks and replenishment activity for site- and field-based engineers
- Packing & finishing of goods for UK & international despatch
- Preparation of shipping documentation for UK and overseas shipments
- Completion of Quality System documentation according to operational procedures
- Maintaining 5S control of Goods In/Despatch Area
- Responsible for compliance with all site regulations
Download the full job description here: Laser Manufacturing Assistant.