We are looking for a Clinical Trainer based in the South of England or the Midlands to administer product training to new and existing customers and provide excellent on-going customer service. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for delivering training to Lynton customers for a variety of aesthetic treatments, including (but not limited to) laser and IPL hair removal, laser and IPL skin rejuvenation, laser tattoo removal and radiofrequency skin tightening and body sculpting.
- Responsible for training customers in the safe and effective use of company products
- Responsible for organising training days and preparing customer training plans.
- Responsible for preparing customer training literature and manuals.
- Responsible for maintaining regular contact with existing customers to monitor performance and provide ongoing clinical feedback and support.
- Responsible for collecting clinical material from customers.
- Responsible for promoting and selling Lynton Skincare products during training sessions.
- Responsible for disseminating information between customers and for ensuring that best clinical practice is maintained.
- Responsible for the preparation of training manuals and videos
- Responsible for generating information, photographs and other information used to create marketing materials
- Responsible for helping to organise and attend conferences/exhibitions
- Responsible for presenting at workshops and seminars
- Responsible for providing feedback to other areas of the business
- Any other reasonable task as requested
Download the full job description here: Clinical Trainer